Monday 12 December 2011

Photos


I would like to put the Homeless Hounds logo somewhere in my article as it is what the kennels and charity is all about.


Our ne isolation pens which have just been built for the sick dogs.




Dave was just finishing off the floor, to make them less sloppy and more appealing.


Dogs in isolation have to be kept completely separate to all other animals, bedding etc to avoid spreading infection.  I will have to get rid of my reflection out of the window!



This is the Homeless Hounds Shop, which helps to raise a bit of extra money to go towards the dogs.


The kitchen is rather messy! I may decide not to put this photo in, or maybe try and get some others!


This is the boarding block.  I want to take some photos of the rescue dogs, playing in the paddock and some of my dad working, and the builders! 

No comments:

Post a Comment