Wednesday 4 January 2012

More SNOW!

MORE SNOW!



I like that there are lots of trees around the kennels and think it encourages wildlife.  I may include this somewhere in my article.


I like how you can see the snow falling in the photo.  This was taken just as it was starting.  I like it even though it isn't really of anything, like a spare of the moment photo  :)


I like how you can see a lot f the area in this photo.  i would like to put this photo in my work.


More of the snow falling from the sky.  We have a resident peacock and that is his fave place to sit!





More of the pond.  I will have to choose between the photos i have got.


The field looks very wintery.  I could base my article around a winter/christmassy theme, as an article to promote the kennels for the festive season to potential customers.





The play pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment