Wednesday 4 January 2012

SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!


SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!


The entrance looks rather pretty in the snow.  I think this would look good at the opening of my article.


The pond looks great in the snow because of all the different shapes.  I think this photo would look good as  possibly a background or a merging photo in my article.


The trees that cover the path are so thick hardy any of the snow came through! i like this picture, the way the trees look like obstacles, but if i was to put this in my article, i would need to do something with it.



I really like these photos and would love to include them somewhere.  I would probably edit them a little as the quality isn't really that great.



I like how you can see the snowdrops falling in this photo!

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment